Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ideas for assignment


--------------------------"golden gate bridge"--------------------------

I figure our blog can be a great way to circulate our ideas to help the team be more creative, if you have an idea then post it to the blog, I can show you how if needed. I've posted some of my own ideas and research on our first assignment, let me know what you think.The blog can be modified any way necessary to fit the teams creative perspective, when we get together we can improve the look and topic of the blog, I just assumed to use it as a informative article to benefit the team, because we have to do a more personal one also, but if you have a better idea for it then lets make it happen. I personally am exited for this team because we cover all the aspects that we need to create and present our work.

Here are some ideas i've had for the first assignment that will make use of all 6 of us--
--a hand or a thumbs up, with the person as the thumb showing 2 thumbs up seems possible and unique.

Photobucket


--or the Labour Statue

Photobucket


--maybe a representation of the 911 statue with the fireman holding up the flag--

Photobucket

--I was thinking we could pose as individual famous statues side by side, such as the thinker

Photobucket


or the lincoln memorial

Photobucket


or lady liberty

Photobucket


Just as some examples.Here is a very interesting group called "Pilobolus"




I think although difficult the light bulb would be possible off of this one




Very entertaining group, hopefully they will help give us some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment